Etsy is a site that specialises in hand-made, self-produced, art and craft, vintage or collectables. It's also suitable for digital downloads. You can manage all of the stock, orders and payments via a web-page. Run your online shop yourself from your own computer, or I can log in and help if required.
Here are three examples of Etsy Shops I've setup. Ordering is easy for your customers and Etsy will process your payments and deposit the money in your bank or PayPal account.
The site is managed via a web page (and/or app) where you can manage your stock, upload photos and descriptions, see your orders.
An Etsy Shop is a cost-effective way to have an online selling presence for small to medium quantities of suitable products. Look on Etsy.com to see what others are selling.
Your own Etsy Shop Setup: $395
• Set up all the account details for Payments and Banking
• Set up Shipping Charges
• Produce the necessary Branding graphics (or adjust yours to suit) for the logo/ thumbnail and banner. Matching banners and icons for Facebook or Instagram if required.
• Help with registering and forwarding your Domain Name (or you can just use your Etsy URL)
• Set up your initial product listings (up to 10) to start your store.
- Advice on product photos and descriptions
- How to add and update products and variations, track inventory and orders
- Adding Tags and Keywords
- Customer conversations
- Adding your shop Story and Social Media links
- Advice on promoting and advertising your Etsy Shop
- Etsy Apps
Additional help / maintenance is available after setup at $60 per hour